Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
John Grossbohlin[_2_] John Grossbohlin[_2_] is offline

Default Nasty Nailgun Incident (pic)

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
m...
Brad Stewart wrote:

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Health/r...090424_ssh.jpg

Australian police are still searching for clues in the death of
27-year-old Chen (Anthony) Liu, whom homicide squad detectives believe
died from injuries sustained from a high-powered nail gun. In this
police handout image made available April 24, 2009, the X-ray clearly
shows 34 nails embedded in Chen's skull. Chen's decomposing body was
discovered in Sydney's Georges River in November 2008.

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Health/r...090424_ssh.jpg

Oh my, we've got to stop this violent nail-gun culture!

Need to limit the magazine capacity to 10... NObody needs more than 10 nails
when there are glue and clamps available. Just because it's slower and
things can go all to hell before the glue sets up, and clamps come after the
fact, is not important... it's all about control!