Posted to alt.home.repair
westom westom is offline
Senior Member

Default Small centralized UPS

On Apr 24, 4:19*pm, RickH wrote:
I secure the servers and LAN equipment in a separate room, so since a
UPSis becoming an integral part of the network now, I want to secure
that too. *The desktop computers are less important to have on theUPS
because no critical data is on them and shut down at night, but I
would still likeUPSoutlets available to the 3 office cubes.

What you want requires wiring that conforms to National Electrical
Code. You imply you want to do it on the cheap which means electrical
code violations.

Also, include proper ventilation for heat created by all that
equipment.