Posted to alt.home.repair
JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] is offline

Default FERC says no more nuke or coal plants needed

"dpb" wrote in message ...
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

Yes, I read the speech.
And????

I never said or even remotely implied any such thing. If you disagree,
you know the drill. Find one or messages written by me which support your
delusion.

Tell ya' what...we've been playing along w/ your silly game; how 'bout
_you_ provide a message in which you have advocated commercial nuclear
power (other than the false positive of the protestations in threads such
as this one that really don't ring true).

Otherwise, I have to tend to agree that your tactics are excessively like
those of the doomsdayers -- there's never enough to satisfy the "concern",
when one hydra is slain yet another head pops up w/ a "well, what
about...?", etc., etc., etc., ...

To make another analogy, "if it walks like a..."

--

I hereby advocate commercial nuclear power, as long as facilities are not
placed in stupid locations because the land was a great deal for the plant's