Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Wilkins Jim Wilkins is offline

Default Chinese hackers steal code for Joint Strike Fighter and more

On Apr 25, 4:08*pm, Wes wrote:
Maxwell Lol wrote:
Ignoramus3201 writes:

Many details couldn't be learned, including the specific identity of
the attackers, and the scope of the damage to the U.S. defense
program, either in financial or security terms.

I'm trying to find a report I saw yesterday.

But the report says there are more than 100,000 amateur Chinese
hackers doing it for their country. Probably why the hacks on the
Tibet sites were so amateurish.

http://www.grc.com/securitynow.htm

Go down to Episode 191 "Ghostnet"

Wes

Also 193. I've used sorting by date to help find malware for quite a
while. He mentions that CF will copy the timestamp from
\system32\kernel32.

jsw