Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default FERC says no more nuke or coal plants needed

In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

I think it's safe to say that nobody else in this discussion spent
any time in Long Island during the Shoreham debacle.

Agreed. But we do have people here who spent time in caves, overseas, atop
trees, in jail, flying airplanes, and negotiating with a roofing contractor
during the Shoreham debacle. They had as much connection to the
"deficiencies" at Shoreham as anybody living on the same block.

Can you point me to an actuarial table somewhere with statistics of
fatalities caused by negotiating with a roofing contractor?