Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Dave M[_2_] Dave M[_2_] is offline

Default Wanted - Manuals for Heathkit IO-4555 O-Scope

"msg" wrote in message
ernet...
wrote:

Hi, I have an IO-4555 Heathkit O-Scope that started spewing out smoke
15 seconds after turning it on.

Would like to find someone that can shoot me a PDF of the assembly
manual with schematics. The operations manual would be nice also.

I've checked Google and Dogpile for variations and can only find a
schematic for the dual trace version. (IO-4550)

A few places are selling the manuals for a goofy amount of money. I
may have some files, templates, webspace, etc. that I can offer for
trade.

Tim - WD8MQF

http://www.frakkedmatch.com

Also, have you asked on the Yahoo Heathkit mailing list?

BTW, has anyone kept up with the Heathkit/BAMA fiasco? It sure makes
acquiring Heath products without manuals a bad deal.

Michael

I know you're looking for a freebie, but if all else fails, you can buy a
complete copy of the manual for the IO-4555 from
http://www.d8apro.com/heath2.htm. $25.00 plus $5.00 shipping.

--
Dave M
masondg44 at comcast dot net

One good thing about Alzheimer's; you get to meet new people every day.