Posted to sci.electronics.repair
William R. Walsh[_2_] William R. Walsh[_2_] is offline

Default Royal Alpha 9170 Cash Register manual?

Hi!

I have this cash register and bought it used I am having trouble
with finding the fuse. The display lights wont come on and
can not find where to put a fuse.

I remember seeing a fuse inside the unit, and I believe it was on the
main circuit board. When you get inside, you'll find that there is a
moderately sized power transformer. As far as I can tell, it is not
directly fused. It plugs into the circuit board, and that is the first
place I saw a fuse.

It's always possible that the fuse is the problem, but if a
replacement blows when installed, there is definitely something else
wrong.

Anyways if you would like a copy of this manual

I really would! I will be contacting you right away, and I appreciate
the offer!

William