Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Folded Dipole

"Steve Turner" wrote in message
Mike O. wrote:
You'll be able to record 4 feeds 2 in HD and 2 in SD. That's the
normal initial bandwidth when they move into an area. Plus you can
record or watch recordings from any of your set top boxes.

Mike O.

I think you have that backwards - they currently only claim two
simultaneous HD channels (whether recording or watching, it doesn't
matter). However, you may not even get THAT. The first thing the tech
did when he came to install U-Verse was to check the signal quality, and
he immediately said it was very borderline and that I'd only be able to
get ONE HD channel at any given time; apparently, my house is at the very
fringe of the distance limit from the box where the signal originates. At
the time I thought "No problem, I only have one HD TV and no immediate
plans to get another", but it didn't take long at all to discover that my
wife likes to record EVERYTHING, and while she's got an HD show recording
I have to watch my 52" LCD in standard definition...

--
As an artist, I like to work in many different
mediums, but my favorite (by far!) is VAPORS.