Posted to alt.home.repair
Bill[_25_] Bill[_25_] is offline

Default Who owns the rain?

Oren wrote:
On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 06:48:50 -0700 (PDT), Red
wrote:

On Apr 23, 5:19 pm, Oren wrote:

AZ, CA and NV just went through negotiations over the water war.

Ditto for GA, AL, FL. GA wants to keep all the water flow in their
state rather than let it flow south to AL & FL. Several recent years
of severe drought bought the water war to a head.

I followed some of the news. FL and GA were on fire!! This is about
the same time GA argued about moving the border with TN.

to where it is supposed to be.

CA has drought now, even with NV water. CA refuses to build
desalinization plants.

That is dumb.

Don't get me started about how the Corps of Engineers participated in
the destruction of the Everglades.

saw that on PBS