Posted to rec.woodworking
Norvin[_2_] Norvin[_2_] is offline

Default Way OT -- brake fluid

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"TD Driver" wrote in message
Thanks for all the good advice, guys. I'm a woodbutcher, not a mechanic,
and the only time I spend with the MG is when I'm behind the wheel, not
under the car. Bad form, I know, but I'd rather be making sawdust than
tinkering with the car. I'm gonna take your advice and see if what's in
the car mixes with water and then fill 'er up. I just want to run her out
to the mechanic for a full brake inspection and let him get to the root of
the problem.

Keep in mind that 1952 cars did not have the dual master cylinders If you
have a corroded line, you will have no brakes at all. I just replaced the
line on one of my cars last Saturday and it is only 8 years old. If in
doubt, call the truck with the hook.

Or, you could just rent a trailer like they have for behind RVs (I am
sure that they have a name).