Posted to alt.home.repair
JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] is offline

Default Who owns the rain?

"Bill" wrote in message
news
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bill" wrote in message
.. .
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bill" wrote in message
.. .

It's always easy to argue against starting a war in the wrong
country, rather than USE (and the worst way for Saddam and the best
way for us) an unsavory dictator to maintain stability in one place
while we deal with the right place (Pakistan). Bush may have a
diploma, but he has no knowledge of history. He's one of many fools
who think that once soldiers begin dying, it makes the cause a noble
one, even if the cause is a complete mistake like Iraq (or Vietnam).
the only mistake was you not being aborted.

In extreme detail, tell me why you disagree with my comments. Try not
to be hysterical when you explain why you disagree.
u 1st

You want me to explain why I disagree with myself?

y u should be aborted or not.

Come back when you're not illiterate.