Posted to alt.home.repair
Bill[_25_] Bill[_25_] is offline

Default Who owns the rain?

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Bill" wrote in message
.. .

It's always easy to argue against starting a war in the wrong country,
rather than USE (and the worst way for Saddam and the best way for us) an
unsavory dictator to maintain stability in one place while we deal with
the right place (Pakistan). Bush may have a diploma, but he has no
knowledge of history. He's one of many fools who think that once soldiers
begin dying, it makes the cause a noble one, even if the cause is a
complete mistake like Iraq (or Vietnam).

the only mistake was you not being aborted.

In extreme detail, tell me why you disagree with my comments. Try not to be
hysterical when you explain why you disagree.

u 1st