Posted to alt.global-warming,alt.home.repair,alt.politics.greens,alt.politics.libertarian,sci.environment
marcodbeast marcodbeast is offline

Default Lifestyles of the Rich and Eco-conscious (Planet Green TV)

HeyBub wrote:
marcodbeast wrote:
Eric Gisin wrote:
http://article.nationalreview.com/

Lying right wing crap.

Hmm. I read the article and didn't see anything that looked like it
was a lie - it was mostly opinion. Unless you think the author is
lying about his opinion?

http://article.nationalreview.com/?q...0NTQ=&w= MQ==

Did you have some particular statement in mind?

Let's start with the first paragraph, which begins with a pathetic,
moronic lie.

"With Earth Day upon us, everyone should reaffirm their commitment to
helping the environment by sitting around on their carbon buttprints and
watching TV. If that idea sounds preposterous, you probably haven't been
paying attention to the public-service announcements you can see incessantly
on various networks (including the numerous NBC channels - whose parent
company, GE, stands to profit handsomely from our promised Brave New Green
World). And you definitely haven't been paying attention to the outer
fringes of the cable spectrum."

Complete idiocy. But, that's NRO for you.