Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Walker Steve Walker is offline

Default Road signs

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 13:59:26 +0100, Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:

drugs began to take hold. I remember "Dave Liquorice"
saying something like:

On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 22:28:34 +0100, Roger wrote:

That's what they say but what does the small round sign with a walking
figure within require whom to do what?

No Pedestrians or possibly more correctly Pedestrians Prohibited.

That would be with a crosshairs on the ped.

That would not follow the convention, as we already have a black bicycle on
a white background in a red circle to prohibit cycles and a similar sign
whith a car and motorbike to prohibit motor vehicles. Therefore prohibiting
pedestrians (or for that matter horses or anything else) should
automatically follow the same convention.

SteveW