Posted to alt.home.repair
Michael Dobony Michael Dobony is offline

Default What Manufacturer are these?

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 08:11:32 -0400, John Grabowski wrote:

"Michael Dobony" wrote in message
I have some fluorescent light fixtures that need replacing. The local
electrical supply has nothing like these. Can you identify them? They
only have one label, "Encore."

http://www.flickr.com/photos/2381653...7617227698756/

Mike D.

*No need to replace the fixture when all you need are sockets. You need
very high output lamp sockets (VHO).
http://www.1000bulbs.com/HO---VHOHig...utput-Sockets/

You may be able to find them at a sign company as that type of lamp is
usually used in signs.

The 3rd one down looks like it, but they seem to just pop in place, but the
existing ones seem to be bolted in place. As soon as I find the tall
ladder again I can check this out.