Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Who owns the rain?

wrote:
clipped

It was only our second date, so I didn't have more than about a
hundred dollars invested in the endeavor. I shudder to think what
would have happened if, say, two years down the road and happily
married, I'd found out then that she was a liberal.

If she was a liberal, she would attend you on your death bed -
moistening your dry lips, holding your hand, wiping your butt (not all
at the same time, of course).

All the while you are begging "Let me die, please let me die."

If she was a conservative, she would hire an ex-felon to do the above
while she was out shopping and attending fund-raisers for the next Bush
or for Katherine Harris.

The doctor says "We should let him die in peace." she says "No
life is a gift from God" and no one can hear you beg because of
all the tubes shoved into every opening, so you beg in silence.

TDD