Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default Mitre Saw Purchase - Tips and considerations?

"John Rumm" wrote in message
et...
dennis@home wrote:

So you didn't buy a SCMS & table saw for £45 then? You just made it up?

See, you are posting cr@p again.

Denis, are you totally sure you are not typing ********?

You did say:

"I bought a SCMS and a table saw + stand for £45, both PPro.
I am pretty sure the SCMS was £20 and the table saw was £25 but it could
have been viccy versa. "

So that is a mitre saw,
a table saw,
and a stand

Three items (which you call "both") and paid £45 total?

Well there are two PPro saws there so do you think I should call them more
than or less than both?

Are you sure you don't mean a mitre saw and a stand for it? (i.e no table
saw)?

No I meant exactly what I said, a SCMS and a table saw + stand.

They cost me £45 for the lot.

The stand is for the table saw BTW as I said above.
They both have TCT blades but are a bit coarse.