Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mitre Saw Purchase - Tips and considerations?

John Rumm wrote:
dennis@home wrote:

So you didn't buy a SCMS & table saw for £45 then? You just made
it up?

See, you are posting cr@p again.

Denis, are you totally sure you are not typing ********?

You did say:

"I bought a SCMS and a table saw + stand for £45, both PPro.
I am pretty sure the SCMS was £20 and the table saw was £25 but it
could have been viccy versa. "

So that is a mitre saw,
a table saw,
and a stand

Three items (which you call "both") and paid £45 total?

Are you sure you don't mean a mitre saw and a stand for it? (i.e no
table saw)?

Waste of time asking John. He does this all the time. Billy Liar. Lives
in a fantasy world no doubt caused by the glue sniffing.

You won't get a sensible answer.

First of all you get; "I am not surprised you can't get good deals, they
probably hate you"

Then, if you ask him to explain; "To you? No. I dare say there are others
in the group that know how its done and have also benefitted but I doubt if
they are going to tell you either"

Followed by; "So far you have failed to prove anything I said is wrong
despite your efforts".

But you won't get a sensible answer, because he makes it all up.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk