Posted to alt.home.repair
sanity sanity is offline

Default Who owns the rain?

"HeyBub" wrote in message
"By capturing rainwater, some homeowners are breaking the law. This has
put city and state governments in an awkward position-smack in the middle
of competing water users and advocates, often from within their own
agencies, of conserving water to protect supplies."

http://www.popularmechanics.com/scie...h/4314447.html

Some say rainwater should follow its natural course instead of being
diverted by homeowners so that the homeowner's betters can allocate the
water based on need - or political pressure - to those more, um, worthy of
wetting.

It's for the children.

If the government says that I can't keep the water that falls on my land,
let the government keep the water from falling on it!!!!!