Default How loud is 43Db

In uk.d-i-y, Andy Dingley wrote:

I'm not even going to start posting the definition of the Bel. UFGFFS.

Putting on my super-crypto-decoding hat:

Word 1 starts with a U. I think it's Use.
Word 3 starts with a G. As we're talking of searching for info, it must
be Google.
Word 4 starts with a Fuh. Like Ferry, as in Gerry and his Pacemakers. But
here I think it's another 3-letter job; specifically, "for".
Word 6 then pops out as the four-letter word "sake".

Words 2 (or at least its unparticipled root) and 5 are spelt out with a
single transposition error on T-shirts bought overpriced (or knockoffs
at market stalls) by wannabe rebelious yoof. Yeah, go on, rebel: be
just like all the other induhviduals making a personal fashion statement
against global capatalism by buying up the image of a global brand...

Hey, Andy, can I have that job at GCHQ now? ;-)