Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mitre Saw Purchase - Tips and considerations?

dennis@home wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message m...
dennis@home wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message m...

So, explain the claim that you have purchased this stuff at a 90%
discount.

To you?
No.
I dare say there are others in the group that know how its done and
have also benefitted but I doubt if they are going to tell you
either.

You're talking bollox again Dennis.

A pattern is emerging here. You make an idiot claim which you can't
possibly justify, someone pulls you on it and you start to wriggle.

There is a pattern here..
I say something and you decide to post cr@p in an attempt to try and
score points (what in I have no idea).
It shows just how pathetic you are.
So far you have failed to prove anything I said is wrong despite your
efforts.
I suggest you grow up and concentrate on your customers before they
discover uk.diy and see what sort of idiot they are dealing with.

So you didn't buy a SCMS & table saw for £45 then? You just made it up?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk