Posted to uk.d-i-y
hognoxious[_2_] hognoxious[_2_] is offline

Default Road signs

On Apr 22, 10:19*am, Chris J Dixon wrote:
*I reckon the most misunderstood pair of signs are
"Oncoming vehicles have priority" and "You have priority over
oncoming vehicles", especially amongst workers deploying signs
around road works. *

Well since most drivers don't know the difference either, it doesn't
make much difference - you've got a 50/50 chance the idiot coming the
other way will stop even if you do have priority.

Unless it's a woman in a BMW/Merc, a bus or white van man. I just hit
the anchors anyway.