Posted to uk.d-i-y
Donwill Donwill is offline

Default (OT) Peugeot partner escapade wing mirror.

I found the mirror loose in the mirror housing and it came off very easily
in my hand. there were 2 wires attached, I assume that it's a heated mirror.

It's supposed to be attached with the 4 pairs of little plastic
barbed arrows, two of which are broken, it's an absolutely pathetic means of
fixing the mirror on to the motor assembly, the little bits of plastic are
so fragile.
I'm thinking of trying to fix it back with a sticky pad (number plate
stickers) in the place of the broken pair of barbed plastic arrows.
Any advice please? I assume that a replacement mirror will cost an arm and a
leg. Just checked, £35 +vat or thereabouts, what a rip off.
Don