Posted to alt.home.repair
Granby Granby is offline

Default Radiator cover plans

"RicodJour" wrote in message
Here's one link to painting radiators and its effects of heating
efficiency:
http://www.heatinghelp.com/newsletter.cfm?Id=38
The one about the particular colors of paint is floating around
somewhere - I'll see if I can find it and post it later.

Hello, my name is Granby and what I want is to build a table over the hot
water radiator that runs across the floor. All the things that were
described to you were so that it could be a counter top cork space and such.

I hope my friend will continue to answer any questions you may have. Am
blind and usually top post but understand it isn't permitted here. Had help
getting to the right spot this time. Thank you for any help you can be.