Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default truck electric leak

"Karl Townsend" wrote:

I need the truck to haul home my latest toy...

I've had to leave the battery disconnected cause the juice gets sucked down.
So, today I put the ohm meter between the + post and ground. Got 180 ohm.
Pulled one fuse at a time hoping to find a faulty circuit. No joy, same
reading the whole time.

Any suggestions on how to find what's draining my battery?

Karl

That would take 43 days to drain a decent battery using my conservative numbers.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller