Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default truck electric leak

Karl Townsend wrote:
I need the truck to haul home my latest toy...

I've had to leave the battery disconnected cause the juice gets sucked down.
So, today I put the ohm meter between the + post and ground. Got 180 ohm.
Pulled one fuse at a time hoping to find a faulty circuit. No joy, same
reading the whole time.

Any suggestions on how to find what's draining my battery?

Use the ammeter function between the + post of your battery and the
wires that normally connect to it.

You will see the amount of current that is draining the battery.
As others have posted, remove the connections to fusable links
as well as to the starter to determine where the current is
going.

--Winston

--

Don't *faff*, dear.