Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mitre Saw Purchase - Tips and considerations?

dennis@home wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message m...
dennis@home wrote:

Was this from a bloke in a stripey jumper carrying a bag
marrked 'swag' by
any chance?

I am not surprised you can't get good deals, they probably hate
you.

criminals with swag bags, you mean?

Everybody.

Alas Dennis, most people love me for my winning smile & boyish
charm.... So, because B&Q love you, they let you have a SCMS & a
table saw with
stand for £25?

Must be the glue talking.

You should lay off the glue, I said £45.

SIGH

OK. So, because B&Q love you, they let you have a SCMS & a table
saw with stand for £45?

You're making things up again Dennis.

The only one making stuff up is you.
I even have the receipt so i can get it fixed if it breaks under
warranty.

So, explain the claim that you have purchased this stuff at a 90% discount.
Was it bumlove?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk