Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default Estimation of Fake-Stone Veneers

on 4/22/2009 7:02 AM (ET) Lefty wrote the following:
Is there anyone here who can give an estimation of the installed
per-square-foot cost of exterior fake-stone veneers?

Actually any cost breakdown would be appreciated.
I assume it would cost more to do a chimney than a ground level project?
I can estimate the material, but I'm curious how masons are estimating their
costs.
They seem to have become more common than face brick these days.

TIA, Lefty

Cost is based upon square feet. Call a contractor for an estimate.
Around here, the biggest contractor is 'Garden State Brickface' which is
licensed in NJ, NY,PA and CT.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY