Swingman

Default face frame...dowels or Kreg jig?

Dovetails on face frames? Nothing beats joinery that is appropriate for the
job ... pocket screws and face frames are one of the best matches in
woodworking, IMO.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/21/03

"DJ Delorie" wrote in message

"Swingman" writes:

Fast, no waiting on glue to dry, and strong. I've got a couple of sample
joints that I didn't ever bother to glue that I invite skeptics to try

and
tear apart by hand.

I built a pair of kitchen cabinet draws for an upgrade for a friend of
mine. Dovetails, no glue. Still holding! I told them to wait until
it starts falling apart to glue it, but they haven't yet.

Nothing beats well-designed joinery.