Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design,uk.rec.cars.modifications
Richard The Dreaded Libertarian Richard The Dreaded Libertarian is offline

Default Soldering irons: made in America but designed in Russia?

On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 21:54:46 -0700, John Larkin wrote:

If the politicoes had any guts+sense, they'd just up the taxes on
gasoline, and let the market take care of the rest.

I could live with arbitrarily high gasonline taxes, since I only have a
bike. ;-)

(admittedly, bus fares might go up a bit.)

Cheers!
Rich