Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design,uk.rec.cars.modifications
Richard The Dreaded Libertarian Richard The Dreaded Libertarian is offline

Default Soldering irons: made in America but designed in Russia?

On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 20:48:58 -0700, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

Of course, the government derives substantial revenue from taxing what are
now economy and mid size cars, so don't expect the situation to change in
the foreseeable future.

Until we all storm Washington, DC with our pitchforks and torches. :-

Cheers!
Rich