David F. Eisan

Default Heavy Duty Delta DJ-20 8" Jointer

Hello again,

Thank-you for the heads up on the price drops. They are quite substantial,

am disappointed in Delta for doing that. Can you give me an idea what an
Anniversary Edition (white) 10" Cabinet saw with Biesemeyer fence and

mobile
base might be worth (very little use - not a scratch on it)?

Delta just wrapped up one promotion on the Unisaw and is now into the X5
Uni's. With mobile base, you can buy what you have for about $2300 CDN. You
are local to Ashmans and Tegs, give them a call and see what they will sell
you an X5 Uni for.

Markham Industrial and TVJ were selling Uni's without fences last year for
$1500.

May I ask why you are selling your equipment? Both the Uni and DJ-20 are
excellent tools.

Thanks,

David.

rec.ww FAQ http://www.robson.org/woodfaq/