Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design,uk.rec.cars.modifications
Joerg Joerg is offline

Default Soldering irons: made in America but designed in Russia?

Tim S Kemp wrote:

"Joerg" wrote in message

This is not a concept car and you can actually buy one for a
reasonable price. I lately had the pleasure and that thing sure
corners well. Best of all, on the freeway it doesn't use more gas than
a compact passenger car:

http://www.chevrolet.com/corvette/

Same he

http://www.dodge.com/en/2008/viper/

Ahhh - seppos in attendance!

Neither of the above match the fuel economy of my proper sized passenger
car.

Have you ever driven a Corvette? What was the gas mileage?

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.