Kearton

Default How loud is 43Db

If the dishwasher is anything like their washing machines then go for a
different make. We have a Bosch and it's VERY noisy. Even Which magazine
points that out even though they recommend it.

"Dee" wrote in message ...
Christian, thanks. It is a 20% reduction which I agree would be very
noticeable. My quandary is whether or not 52db would be invasive in an

open
plan kitchen/dining area, but this could be subjective anyway.

Appliance in question is a dishwasher (we do not have one currently). The
comparison is between an AEG (43db) and a Bosch (52db). I have no data on
our existing Hotpoint washing machine to see what noise rating that has.

AndyP

"Christian McArdle" wrote in message
t...
How loud is 43Db when compared with 52Db.

43dB is quite a reduction from 52dB and well worth having. It is the
difference between the figures that is important, not their ratios.

Christian.