Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim S Tim S is offline

Default 40 and 50mm waste pipe clips - flush fit?

Hi,

Getting near to running my waste pipes. I just noticed that all the pipe
clips for ABS waste seem to be designed to stand the pipe off the wall a
good 15-20mm.

As I'm battening out the entire wall in that area (long airing cupboard) to
carry an infinite amount of copper pipe (easier to batten then clip to the
wood) can you get simple saddle clips that just hold the pipe against
whatever the clip is fixed to? Joints etc would occur between battens.

Of course I can fit the clips between battens, but that's defeatist!

I've googled on and off for a week but can't find anythign

Something like this but bigger:

http://www.screwfix.com/prods/19780/...5mm-Pack-of-10

Ta

Tim