Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Air conditioner screen

Nancy Young wrote:
"Limp Arbor" wrote

On Apr 20, 8:53 am, "Nancy Young" wrote:

On tv, you just go to Lowe's or Home Depot and grab an attractive
wood screen and put it up, presto changeo. In real life, I've looked
and looked and I never see them in the store. Ideally I'd like to
just buy a nice looking screen panel maybe 3' high.

http://www.improvementscatalog.com/home/improvements/678-resin-outdoor-privacy-screen.html

Thanks so much for looking that up for me. I have seen the vinyl
screens, however they would look out of place with my house
color. You wouldn't think white would clash, but it does.

If your hand fits a can of spray paint, you're good to go.

Hint: If you use a can in each hand, the job takes only half the time.