Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default 3-pt quick-connect

Pete C. wrote:
You could certainly do that. So far I've just done the regular Cat-1
manual hookups, other than the tiller which is a bit heavy, the other
attachments aren't too difficult to wrestle.

It's one of the heavier but I'd like the quick hitch for it because the
extra length would be good to keep the PTO from being such a tight kink
when raised as well is a second objective.

I've also taken out quite a lot of the arm side-play so stuff trails
better than otherwise would as well so it's more of a pain than would be
if had more slack on everything as well.

Plus, the _real_ answer is I'm lazy... I'm so used to having a quick
coupler on the other tractors I'm tired of messing around w/ this little
guy...