Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default 3-pt quick-connect

Pete C. wrote:

I'm fairly sure I've seen it in their catalog before. The online search
is rather iffy due to poor descriptions and whatnot. There seems to
frequently be an amazing variety of stuff that shows up online or in the
catalog, but not in both.

I don't buy anything from them regular enough to have a printed
catalog...guess I could see if there's a request button on the web site
(not that I really want any more catalogs... )

Orscheln, TSC, none of the other retailey-like farm distributors seem to
have the single-arm style.

I may see about making up something instead...