Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default 3-pt quick-connect

wrote:
On Apr 20, 10:43 am, dpb wrote:
Anybody know alternate source for this style adapter (Cat 1)?

If you think Northern is overpriced, try pricing them at local farm
equipment dealers. You'll buy two from Northern because they're so
cheap.

Actually, if I could find the same style locally, I'd be far more
inclined to pay the price.

In general, the "real green/red/orange/whichever" is worth at least a
sizable fraction of the difference owing to the better quality welds,
heavier materials and fit and finish over the cheapie knockoffs...

For anything other than this light-duty stuff I don't even flinch--it's
that these are so pricey from a sorry-ass source that bugs me.

So, back to the question posed -- anybody know of anybody else even
making this type (as opposed to the rigid-frame style which isn't what
I'm wanting for this tractor)?