Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

Default Forged Craigslist scam checks

Gerald Miller wrote:

Dunno about the hew hess of hay but up here in snowland, the issuing
bank will not cash its own check if you don't have an account there.
At least this was my experience.

That is a good bank not to have an account with. Some local banks
around here refused to open an account for me, since my only income is a
monthly VA disability. They were sure I would bounce checks like crazy
on that small income. So I left my money in the Credit Union across
town, where I've had an account since '97 and never bounced a check.