Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon Grimly Curmudgeon is offline

Default Small petrol engine - cylinder head bolt torque?

drugs began to take hold. I remember Rob G
saying something like:

Considering how many queries come up on this site which are a good
deal less complex than this one, and never get told to go and hunt for
yourself, I find it somewhat offensive that I got that answer. It
would seem the answer is if the question is easy, then answer it and
get your name in print, otherwise tell the OP to go and hunt himself.

Yes, but Clint is an arsehole.