Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Left Leaning Mexico's President Cites Debunked Claim That MostGuns in Mexico Come From U.S.

On Apr 19, 9:07*am, "Basil Karlo" wrote:
"Klaus Schadenfreude" wrote in message

In talk.politics.guns Too_Many_Tools wrote:

I think we should take all the guns and drugs away from the wingers
first...what do you think?

I think that would solve all America's problems.

When are you coming over to take mine? I want to make sure my front
porch is covered with Visqueen....

As soon as he can convince one of his mommies to drive him

Hmm...got a thing for older women I see.

Does your Mommy know about this?

And which one of your fathers should be informed of this deviant
behavior of yours?

TMT