Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Solar Fans vs. Wind turbines

BobR wrote:
On Apr 18, 7:38 am, "HeyBub" wrote:
Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

Simply stand under the turbine with a stick of incense

You misspelled "lit cigarette," cowboy. We'll let it go this time,
but jeez, be careful with the man image, there.

My bad.

I smoke like a chimney, but I thank Obama for raising the taxes on 60
million Americans, virtually all making less than $240,000. It
inspired me to import my cigarettes from India (real "Indian"
smokes) at about 50¢ a pack. Rumor has it I can get them from North
Korea even cheaper.

You're right. It's been 19 years since there was an increase of any kind in
federal taxes. The recent increase must have been in the works for some time
and just coincidentally came to fruition during Obama's first 100 days.

My apologies.

Obama didn't raise those taxes. He couldn't have since he promised he
wouldn't raise taxes in any form that would apply to people making
less than 200,000 per years. So you must be wrong about Obama raising
those taxes.