Posted to alt.home.repair
BobR BobR is offline

Default Solar Fans vs. Wind turbines

On Apr 18, 7:38*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

Simply stand under the turbine with a stick of incense

You misspelled "lit cigarette," cowboy. We'll let it go this time, but
jeez, be careful with the man image, there.

My bad.

I smoke like a chimney, but I thank Obama for raising the taxes on 60
million Americans, virtually all making less than $240,000. It inspired me
to import my cigarettes from India (real "Indian" smokes) at about 50¢ a
pack. Rumor has it I can get them from North Korea even cheaper.

Obama didn't raise those taxes. He couldn't have since he promised he
wouldn't raise taxes in any form that would apply to people making
less than 200,000 per years. So you must be wrong about Obama raising
those taxes.