Woodman

Default BeadLOCK loose tennon jointing system - a few questions

So, Questions:

Should a joint be such a 'perfect fit? I worry about all the glue getting
scraped down to the bottom of the mortise. (not that you would ever get it

apart
again even if you forgot the glue)

Should I re-drill the mortise with an ever so slightly over sized drill

bit on
future projects.? (as it is I can't dry fit anything and have to wing it)

And also, if any of you have one of these toys have you had the same

problem and
what, if anything, did you do?

Thanks
(BTW, I think the whole idea of the product is brilliant and it is a

breeze to
use, so I'm not knocking it - I just want to make it a little more

practical)

Heres a forum thread you might like to look at:
http://www.woodworkforums.ubeaut.com...adid=4248&high
light=beadlock

--
Regards,