Posted to alt.home.repair
benick[_2_] benick[_2_] is offline

Default mounting a safe

"Bob M." wrote in message
. ..
"djay" wrote in message

Why not just get a safety deposit box at your local bank??? Are they
that expensive to rent???

I dunno - banks have already screwed me enough! lol I may look into it
though.

Djay

Other problems with SD boxes at banks:
- They don't like it when you walk in with guns to put in the SD box.
- Gun in bank SD box won't do you any good at home.
- can't get in SD box after hours.

You do realize we are talking about a 2'X2' fire safe for important
documents , ect. , don't you??? Not gonna get to many guns in a 2'X2' FIRE
safe...A GUN SAFE is for guns and you should keep one hand gun on you.. Not
gonna do you much good in a safe even at home...I still think the best place
for very important documents , cash , jewlery , ect. is a safety deposit
box....