Posted to alt.home.repair
olddog[_2_] olddog[_2_] is offline

Default Solar Fans vs. Wind turbines

"bob haller" wrote in message
On Apr 18, 11:36?am, Nate Nagel wrote:
HeyBub wrote:
Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

Simply stand under the turbine with a stick of incense
You misspelled "lit cigarette," cowboy. We'll let it go this time, but
jeez, be careful with the man image, there.

My bad.

I smoke like a chimney, but I thank Obama for raising the taxes on 60
million Americans, virtually all making less than $240,000. It inspired
me
to import my cigarettes from India (real "Indian" smokes) at about 50? a
pack. Rumor has it I can get them from North Korea even cheaper.

As bad as Reds are for you, you have to wonder what kind of fillers etc.
are used in smokes from countries that are not so tightly regulated and
litigious as the US.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.http://members.cox.net/njnagel-

anyone who smokes doesnt care about their health.

tobacco should pay for all adverse health effects.

same could be said about people who drink or eat at McDonalds.

where would it end?

od