Posted to rec.woodworking
Morris Dovey Morris Dovey is offline

Default O/T: Finally

Kevin M. Vernon wrote:

The ONLY thing this will accomplish, is to raise your energy prices
through the roof, further sabatoging an already shakey economy. It
will have NO other effect. No, wait - it will have one other effect -
it will increase Al Gore's income.

Well, it might increase /my/ income, too.

FWIW, the customer whose shop is featured at

http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/solar.html

passed the payback point this spring - and can look forward to *free*
heat and a year-round warm shop for the next 25 or 30 years...

[ Still trying to encourage woodworkers to build their own, but not
seeing many who're willing to help themselves - and I'm having a
difficult time pinning that on Al Gore. ]

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar