Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ecnerwal[_2_] Ecnerwal[_2_] is offline

Default Electrical supply sanity check...

In article ,
"# 42" wrote:

I'm sure you've done your homework and checked with the local power company,
but I have to mention this. In _most_ areas, the customer provides the
trench and conduit and the power company provides the conductors from the
transformer to the meter.

Chuckle. Vermont is evidently very much not "most areas" as far as power
goes, in many, many ways. If I had overhead to the building the power
company would supply (and charge me for it), for underground it's all
me. Naturally they would not connect if they found it lacking, but they
want nothing to do with it.