TT

Default Corian

Don't get a warranty on the wood I use to build projects. Why should
I care any differently about the Corian that I plan to use for similar
work? After it's cut, shaped and glued into something, you really
think a fabricator will provide replacement pieces if I tell him the
jewelry box I just made suddenly cracked on the bottom? Not likely!

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 10:58:57 -0700, "no one"
wrote:

That is what they call a oem distribution of Corian. As they have noted, it
is designed to find markets outside the countertop market. Corian has a 10
year warranty, but only if distributed through a fabricator. If you dont
care about any warranty on the product this is a good way to go. If you
note, no where on their website to they speak of warranty. If that doesnt
matter to you, this is a fine way to go, and for applications that wont be
the top of a project that gets use I dont see a problem. If it is a top
that is going to be used, I want a warranty and the knowledge that it is
assembled to specs so that it will last and not crack.

Good info.
Eric